Saturday, July 31, 2010

Pushing Daises

It makes me so sad that my favorite television series in the entire world went off the air in January of 2009. So I borrowed season one and season two, the only seasons, of Pushing Daises. The show is a beautiful love story about a pie maker, Ned, and his childhood sweetheart, Chuck. Ned has the magic ability to touch the dead and bring them back to life, but if he touches them again then they die again forever. Ned awoke Chuck from the dead but he can never touch her, yet they are madly in love. Anyway this is the best show in the world. I love it so much. I am so sad to watch the very last episode. I dont know if I can bring myself to do it. One of the main reasons why I love this show so much, besides the fact that it reminds me of my current relationship, is all due to Robert Blackmen. The costume designer. He gives Chuck such a beautiful collection of vintage inspired clothing that I would die to own. This is the best show and I have no clue why it went off the air. Not to mention Lee Pace is so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment