Thursday, February 4, 2010

Distinguished

The little things of my life have taken it completely. Sure, there are the important big items and the small meaningless organisms of my underwater world. But then again, when will everything be back to normal? Not that this moment is not normal.

Last Friday, January 31st I made clothing for the Unionville High School fashion show. I am proud of what I have done. I would like to thank my sewing machine for only breaking three times, my sister for being my mannequin, and my mother for the support. If only life was a bra-less atmosphere full of unsupportable triumphs.



1 comment:

  1. correct me if im wrong, but, if the triumphs were unsupported, if they were unable to be supported, then they would sink. they would fall to the ground.
    they would be the opposite of triumphant.

    i, also, am proud of what you have done.

    ReplyDelete