Saturday, February 6, 2010

Variations

Variations of life transpire everyday. It is a strange phenomenon that there are so many individual lives that occur at the same time. I am here right now, February 6th, while for others it is the beginning of February 7th. Perhaps there is no truth in the future, because no matter what the future is occurring some where else. I become worried when I start to lose control, but what is funny is that I most likely have more control then i realize.

Chili, cake, catch phrase, long snowy walks, and Britney Murphy movies completed my 18th birthday last night. I have found myself snowed in. The second largest snow storm in Philadelphia history. Over two feet of snow outside. It is very beautiful outside.
A few weeks ago my friend Austin and I took our "Best Dressed" picture for the year book. The pictures came out pretty darn good. I wore a purple BB Dakota Dress and an awesome pair of strap wedge shoes and a gold necklace from forever 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment