Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Well Alright

Day light saving time has begun. I have sprung ahead and lost an hour of my life? What would I have done in that hour that I don’t have any longer? Perhaps escape the thoughts and horrors of reality? Get me out of here. Not to express my irritation towards every which way and what not. I must say that I feel hopelessly excluded from the closeness of it all. Why must I be so far away? Lets take a gander into the extraordinary and fall helplessly into the introspecting. I mean seriously. I don’t want to miss out on my boring lame life. Yes. It is all the while good by itself. Alone and inconvenient. I do not want to mislead you all by telling you that my knee caps are as big as dogs fur but I do want to live inside a pod with you, if only for a minute. So enjoy your days of boredom because what would happen if your whole life changes tomorrow and there would be no boring moments in your life ever again. What a drag. Its almost here. Do as you may, but dont forget about me so soon.

This is what high school is really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment